Monday, April 25, 2011

A Free Dress! From Old Navy :)

Those of us who are mom's know that we put ourselves last on the list for just about everything.  Most of my clothes are at least a few years old with only one or two new pieces thrown in every 3-4 months - those pieces are almost always bought on clearance usually at Old Navy.

Since discovering Old Navy in the late 90's, I have been addicted.  That is why when I signed up for CrowdTap and was chosen for the Old Navy Spring Dress Sampler, I was super excited!  Not only did I get to get a FREE Spring Dress for myself, I had 3 coupons to share with friends.  I had a fun little contest going on Facebook for the 3 coupons, I don't think I've ever received so many responses to a status update.  It was fun and 2 very deserving ladies (both long time friends) and 1 husband who was trying to do something nice for his wife were the recipients of the coupons!  In fact, I had the pleasure of going with one of the ladies to help her pick out her dress.  So much fun!

When I went to shop for my dress, I was astonished at the options available.  I literally tried on every single dress in the store and of course ended up with the last one I chose :)



I paired it with a cream colored knit shrug, gold necklace, earrings and copper colored shoes - and wore it to a bridal tea shower the next day.  I had fun chatting with everyone about the dress and where I got it, and of course it was even more fun to tell them how I got it.

If you'd like to join CrowdTap and do fun things like this - click HERE.  And of course you can always find Old Navy at www.OldNavy.com!




No comments:

Post a Comment