Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Corolla for the win!

I was recently discussing with a group of friends our "dream car" choices.  While everyone else was choosing fancy schmancy vehicles, I chose my Toyota Corolla. Granted, I did say, I would like to have all the bells and whistles you can get (but that I couldn't afford when I made my purchase), but honestly, I love my Corolla.

Corollas are dependable, trustworthy, reliable.  You know what you're getting when you buy a Corolla.  Maybe someday way down the line I might opt for a Camry :)  But at this point in my life, my comfort lies with the Corolla.  I have every intention of driving that car until I can no longer drive it, and if it keeps going the way it is, that is going to be a really long time from now...and that makes me smile.

I have two good friends who drive Camrys and have for a while and 2 others that have Corollas.  All four echo my sentiments, but with various stories attached.  None of the four have kids, but do lead very active lifestyles that require them to travel a lot.  Their Toyota's have gotten them there and back safely for years, with no problems.  It's nice to share that commonality with friends :)

FULL DISCLOSURE:
I'm participating in a Toyota/TwitterMoms campaign, which inspired this post. My opinions, thoughts and feelings are my own. As a TwitterMom, I'm eligible for a courtesy gift of $50. 

No comments:

Post a Comment